CUBICS Special IC
This product has 5 units.
Special Tips are designed to produce circulars in 16″ (40cm) length. Each tip measures 4″ (10cm) and is to be used with cord of 8″ (20cm) length
- The cuboid shape in square cross-section gradually gives way to perfectly tapered birch wood needle points
- Elegant densified laminated Symfonie Rose wood is rich in appearance, yet lightweight, strong & flexible
- Unique ergonomic shape provides comfort to the hand and yields uniform stitch formation
- Polished wood surface works effortlessly with every type of yarn without slowing down knitting rhythm
- Warm to the touch, and gentle in the hand
- Perfect for beginners too – provide easy grip and control over your knitting
- Easy to connect cord with a smooth join that enables easy stitch glide and no snagging
- Resilient, flexible cords lay flat, with no kink or twist – easy to store
- Needle size is measured diagonally – fits into standard needle sizer just like round needles
- The knitter’s favorite needle: Providing hours of pleasurable knitting with no hand fatigue
Note: Total length of 16” is achieved when tips and cord are joined together.