NOVA CUBICS PLATINA SPECIAL IC To make 16″ (40 cm) needle with cable of 8″ (20 cm) length
This product has 5 units.
Special Tips are designed to produce circulars in 16″ (40cm) length. Each tip measures 4″ (10cm) and is to be used with cord of 8″ (20cm) length
- To be used specially with cord length of 8” (20cm) (Product Code: 800101)
- Engineered from hollow brass pipes and plated with Chrome, its shiny smooth surface is a knitter’s delight
- The cuboid shape in cross section gradually gives way to perfectly tapered brass needle tips
- Unique ergonomic shape provides excellent grip and uniform stitch definition to the knit fabric
- Now with more Pointier and tapered tips – helps in easy picking of stitches
- Shiny smooth surface ensures quick gliding of stitches
- Easy to connect cord, with smooth join to allow for snag-free gliding of stitches
- Light weight ensures comfort in the hand and hours of stress free, satisfying knitting
- Sharp and gradually tapered points are ideal for all knitting projects
- A streamlined manufacturing process makes Nova Cubics Platina needles highly affordable
Note: Total length of 16” is achieved when tips and cord are joined together.